January 03, 2005

Jordan Chan - Next Half Lifetime

陈小春 - 下半辈子
Chen Xiao Chun - Xia Ban Bei Zi




嘿 变成大人才知道
hei / bian cheng da ren cai zhi dao
光着脚到不了的地方
guang zhe jiao dao bu liao de di fang
长大 长高 还是到不了
zhang da / zhang gao / hai shi dao bu liao
-
Hey, we only understand once we become adults
That places we couldn't reach barefoot
Still cannot be reached when we're bigger and taller



嘿 不再冒险犯难了
hei / bu zai mao xian fan nan le
放开了梦想追求成功
fang kai le meng xiang zhui qiu cheng gong
那是 需要 还是一种炫耀
na shi / xu yao / hai shi yi zhong xuan yao
-
Hey, no more risk-taking or being difficult
Letting go of our dreams to chase success
Is that a necessity or just for display



要拼到第几回合
yao pin dao di ji hui he
能不能 够不够 我不知道
neng bu neng / gou bu gou / wo bu zhi dao
想一想下半辈子
xiang yi xiang xia ban bei zi
这么过 有点糟
zhen me guo / you dian zao
也许男人只是不知道
ye xu nan ren zhi shi bu zhi dao
什么时候应该求饶
shen me shi hou ying gai qiu rao
再年轻一次多好
zai nian qing yi ci duo hao
OOH~
o~
-
How many rounds must I fight
Is it possible? Is it enough? I don't know
Think about the next half of my life
How do I live it? It's a little rotten
Maybe men just don't know
When they should beg for mercy
It would be so nice to be young once again
Oh~



要爱到第几个人
yao ai dao di ji ge ren
停一停 看一看 是个问号
ting yi ting / kan yi kan / shi ge wen hao
只能等下半辈子
zhi neng deng xia ban bei zi
一起哭 一起笑
yi qi ku / yi qi xiao
好好听听自已的心跳
hao hao ting ting zi ji de xin tiao
人生不算无可救药
ren sheng bu suan wu ke jiu yao
我这一辈子总要
wo zhe yi bei zi zong yao
为自已烦恼
wei zi ji fan nao
-
How many people must I fall in love with?
Stop and look around, it's a question mark
I can only wait until the next half of my life
To cry together, to laugh together
Listen closely to my own heartbeat
Life isn't completely incurable
This lifetime I'll always
Be worried for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment