November 19, 2004

SHE - I Love You

S.H.E. - 我爱你
SHE - Wo Ai Ni




从你眼睛看着自己 最幸福的倒影
cong ni yan jing kan zhe zi ji / zui xing fu de dao ying
握在手心的默契 是明天的指引
wo zai shou xin de mo qi / shi ming tian de zhi yin
无论是远近什么世纪
wu lun shi yuan jin shen me shi ji
在天堂拥抱 或荒野流离
zai tian tang yong bao / huo huang ye liu li
-
Seeing myself in your eyes, the most content reflection
The closeness held in the palm is tomorrow's guide
No matter the distance, no matter what century
Embracing in heaven or separation in the wilderness



我爱你 我敢去 未知的任何命运
wo ai ni / wo gan qu / wei zhi de ren he ming yun
我爱你 我愿意 准你来跋扈地决定
wo ai ni / wo yuan yi / zhun ni lai bao hu de jue ding
世界边境
shi jie bian jing
-
I love you, I dare to venture into any unknown destiny
I love you, I willingly decide to allow you to protect me
The boundaries of the world



偶尔我真的不懂你 又有谁真懂自己
ou er wo zhen de bu dong ni / you you shui zhen dong zi ji
往往两个人多亲密 是透过伤害来证明
wang wang liang ge ren duo qin mi / shi tou guo shang hai lai zheng ming
像焦虑不安我就任性
xiang jiao lu bu an wo jiu ren xing
怕泄漏你怕 所以你生气
pa xie lu ni pa / suo yi ni sheng qi
-
Occasionally I really don't understand you, but then who really knows themselves?
Sometimes two people can be so intimate, it's through hurt that it's proven
When anxious or unsettled I'll just be impulsive
Afaid to show you're afraid, so you become angry



我爱你 让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
wo ai ni / rang wo ting / ni de pi bei he kong ju
我爱你 我想亲 你倔强到极限的心
wo ai ni / wo qiang qin / ni jue jiang dao ji xian de xin
我撑起所有爱围成风雨的禁地
wo cheng qi suo you ai wei cheng feng yu de jin di
-
I love you, let me hear your exhaustion and fears
I love you, I want to cherish your excessively stubborn heart
I hold up all my love to create the end of all wind and rain



挡狂风豪雨 想让你喘口气
duan kuang feng hao yu / xiang rang ni chuan ko qi
被割破的信心 需要时间痊愈
bei ge po de xin xin / xu yao shi jian quan yu
梦想缠着怀疑 未来看不清
meng xiang chan zhu huai yi / wei lai kan bu qing
就紧紧的拥抱 去传递
jiu jin jin de yong bao / qu chuan di
能量和勇气
neng liang he yong qi
我爱你
wo ai ni
-
Obstructing fierce wind and rain, I want to let you take a breath
The cut and broken trust needs time to recover
Dreams tangle the suspicion, the future cannot be clearly seen
Only embracing tightly to transfer
Energy and courage
I love you



我爱你 我想去 未知的任何命运
wo ai ni / wo xiang qu / wei zhi de ren he ming yun
我爱你 让我听 你的疲惫和恐惧
wo ai ni / rang wo ting / ni de pi bei he kong ju
我爱你 我想亲 你倔强到极限的心
wo ai ni / wo xiang qin / ni jue qiang dao ji xian de xin
-
I love you, I want to venture into any unknown destiny
I love you, let me hear your exhaustion and fears
I love you, I want to cherish your excessively stubborn heart



哪里都一起去 一起仰望星星
na li dou yi qi qu / yi qi yang wang xing xing
一起走出森林 一起品尝回忆
yi qi zou chu sen lin / yi qi pin chang hui yi
一起误会妒忌 一起雨过天晴
yi qi wu hui du ji / yi qi yu guo tian qing
一起更懂自己 一起找到意义
yi qi geng dong zi ji / yi qi zhao dao yi yi
-
Everywhere together, together we gaze at stars
Together we walk our of the forest, together we reminisce
Together we misunderstand and envy, together past the rain into clear skies
Together we better understand ourselves, together we find meaning



我爱你
wo ai ni
我不要没有你
wo bu yao mei you ni
我不能没有你
wo bu neng mei you ni
绝不能没有你
jue bu neng mei you ni
-
I love you
I won't be without you
I cannot be witout you
Absolutely cannot be without you

No comments:

Post a Comment