March 28, 2009

FUSION Band - Chicken Ribs

FUSION乐团 - 鸡肋*
FUSION Yue Tuan - Ji Lei




把 镜子灌醉 让现实别太纯粹 假装完美
ba / jing zi guan zui / ran xian shi bie tai chun cui / jia zhuang wan mei
太 追求绝对 就有了太多累赘 当白爱上了黑
tai / zhui qiu jue dui / jiu you le tai duo lei zhui / dang bai ai shang le hei
-
Intoxicate the mirror with alcohol, make reality less absolute, to feign perfection
Too stubbornly pursuing the unconditional will cause too many inconveniences, when white falls in love with black



常常对自己说 付出了就别后悔 
chang chang dui zi ji shuo / fu chu le jiu bie hou hui
可谁又能无所谓
ke shei you neng wu suo wei
很想全身而退 放不下却已无味
hen xiang quan shen er tui / fang bu xiao que yi wu wei
爱得好狼狈
ai de hao lang bei
-
I often say to myself, if I've already paid I can't regret it
But who can truly be nonchalant about it
I really want to fully retreat from what I can't drop yet has turned bland
Loving so pathetically



对我微笑的全都是魔鬼
dui wo wei xiao de quan dou shi mo gui
拥抱之后说句友情真可贵
yong bao zhi hou shuo ju you qing zhen ke gui
我要的你一样都不能给
wo yao de ni yi yang dou bu neng gei
爱上你之后就从 自负到自卑
ai shang ni zhi hou jiu cong / zi fu dao zi bei
-
Those who smile at me are all monsters
After an embrace, saying "friendship is really precious"
There's not a single thing I want that you can fulfill
After loving you I changed from being smug to feeling inferior



心 伤痕累累 像眼泪一般无味 早已难辨真伪
xin / shang hen lei lei / xiang yan lei yi ban wu wei / zao yi nan bian zhen wei
梦 支离破碎 无止境的憔悴 似花般枯萎
meng / zhi li po sui / wu zhi jing de qiao cui / si hua ban ku wei
-
The heart, riddled with scars as bland as tears, I've long been unable to distinguish between truth and lies
Dreams, smashed and scattered, limitlessly weak, withering the way flowers do




*Figuratively something which despite it's lack of value, one is unwilling to let go of

No comments:

Post a Comment