March 04, 2006

Faye Wong - I Don't Want To Be Like This Either

王菲 - 我也不想这样
Wang Fei - Wo Ye Bu Xiang Zhe Yang




忽然间 毫无缘故
hu ran jian / hao wu yuan gu
再多的爱 也不满足
zai duo de ai / ye bu man zu
想你的眉目 想的迷糊
xiang ni de mei mu / xiang dao mi hu
不知不觉让我中毒
bu zhi bu jue rang wo zhong du
-
Suddenly, for no reason at all
No amount of love can satisfy me
Thinking of your features until they become blurred
Unwittingly, it poisons me



忽然间 很需要保护
hu ran jian / hen xu yiao bao hu
假如世界一瞬间结束
jia ru shi jie yi shun jian jie shu
假如你退出
jia ru ni tui chu
我只是说假如
wo zhi shi shuo jia ru
-
Suddenly, I desperately need protection
Suppose the world ends in an instant
Suppose you back out
I'm only supposing



不是不明白 太想看清楚
bu shi bu ming bai / tai xiang kan qing chu
反而让你的面目变得模糊
fan er rang ni de mian mu bian de mo hu
越在乎的人 越小心安抚
yue zai hu de ren / yue xiao xin an fu
反而连一个吻也留不住
fan er lian yi ge wen ye liu bu zhu
-
It's not that I don't understand, I crave to see things clearly
Instead, it's only caused your face to become dimmer
The more you care about a person, the more you carefully try to appease them
Instead, not even a kiss can be kept



我也不想这么样 反反覆覆
wo ye bu xiang zhe me yang / fan fan fu fu
反正最后每个人都孤独
fan zheng zui hou mei ge ren dou gu du
你的甜蜜变成我的痛苦
ni de tian mi bian cheng wo de tong ku
离开你有没有帮助
li kai ni you mei you bang zhu
-
I don't want to be like this either, over and over
Everyone ends up lonely anyway
Your sweetness becomes my suffering
Does leaving you help?



我也不想这么样 起起伏伏
wo ye bu xiang zhe me yang / qi qi fu fu
反正每段关系都是孤独
fan zheng mei duan guan xi dou shi gu du
眼看感情变成一个包袱
yan kai gan qing bian cheng yi ge bao fu
都怪我太渴望得到 你的保护
dou guai wo tai ke wang de dao / ni de bao hu
-
I don't want to be like this either, back and forth
Every relationship is loneliness anyway
Watching affection transform into a burden
Blame it all on I who yearned too much for your protection

No comments:

Post a Comment