April 14, 2006

Mayday - Migratory Bird

五月天 - 候鸟
Wu Yue Tian - Hou Niao




冰箱上有字条 桌上有菜
bing xiang shang de zi tiao / zhuo shang you cai
电锅里面有饭 没有人在
dian guo li mian you fan / mei you ren zai
电话里的独白 还在等待
dian hua li de du bai / hai zai deng dai
一个人的表情 怎么安排
yi ge ren de biao qing / zen me an pai
-
There's a note on the fridge, there's food on the table
There's rice in the electric cooker, nobody is here
The soliloquy in the telephone is still waiting
How should a solitary person arrange their expression?



而我到底是谁 从哪里来
er wo dao di shi shui / cong na li lai
又要到哪里去 给我答案
you yao dao na li qu / gei wo da an
生命啊像灾难 已经习惯
sheng ming ah xiang zai nan / yi jing xi guan
无尽白天夜晚 永不间断
wu jin bai tian ye wan / yong bu jian duan
-
And who exactly am I, where do I come from
And where am I going, give me an answer
Life is like a disaster I've already become accustomed to
Endless days and nights, never interrupted



飞过那片茫茫人海
fei guo na pian mang mang ren hai
下个路口直走或转弯
xia ge lu kou zhi zou hou zhuan wan
长大太慢老得太快
zhang da tai man lao de tai kuai
等得太久结果太难猜
deng de tai jiu jie guo tai nan cai
我的故事被风吹散
wo de gu shi bei feng chui san
我的明天我从不期待
wo de ming tian wo cong bu qi dai
所以现在我只想要
suo yi xian zai wo zhi xiang yao
寻找一丝最后的温暖
xun zhao yi ci zui hou de wen nuan
-
Fly past that vast crowd of people
At the next intersection I can keep going or turn
Growing up too slowly, growing old too fast
Waiting for too long, the result is too hard to guess
My story is scattered by the wind
I've never looked forward to my tomorrows
That's why at this moment I only want to
Seek out a final small trace of warmth



包厢里的狂欢 曲终人散
bao xiang li de kuang huan / qu zhong ren san
长夜里的空白 消化不完
chang ye li de kong bai / xiao hua bu wan
灵魂总是要贪 片刻灿烂
ling hun zong shi yao tan / pian ke can lan
那双唇的孤单 变得野蛮
na shuang chun de gu dan / bian de ye man
-
The revelry in the karaoke box; everyone disperses as soon as the music dies
The emptiness of a long night, I can't digesting it
The soul constantly craves for momentary glory,
The loneliness of two lips turns into ferocity



那陌生的阳光 照在床单
na mo sheng de yang guang / zhao zai chuang dan
昨夜发生的事 不想再猜
zuo ye fa sheng de shi / bu xiang zai cai
而枕边的人啊 一直在换
er zhen bian de ren ah / yi zhi zai huan
每一次都以为 到了终站
mei yi ci dou yi wei / dao le zhong zhan
-
That unfamiliar sunlight illuminates the bedsheet
I don't want to guess what happened last night
And the people beside my pillow keep on changing
Yet I still believe that I've come to the final station each time



飞过那片茫茫人海
fei guo na pian mang mang ren hai
我的故事被风吹散
wo de gu shi bei feng chui san
最后的温暖
zui hou de wen nuan
-
Fly past that vast crowd of people
My story is scattered by the wind
A final warmth

No comments:

Post a Comment