June 13, 2008

Cheer Chen - Child

陈绮贞 - 孩子
Chen Qi Zhen - Hai Zi




夜已晚得很美丽
ye yi wan de hen mei li
天已亮得很分明
tian yi liang de hen fen ming
我在你的回忆里
wo zai ni de hui yi li
是黄昏还是黎明
shi huang hun hai shi li ming
-
The night has already fallen very beautifully
The sky has already brightened very clearly
In your memory am I
Dusk or dawn?



是否爱得不彻底
shi fou ai de bu che di
我也早已分不清
wo ye zao yi fen bu qing
面对镜子里面的自己
mian dui jing zi li mian de zi ji
话不投机
hua bu tou ji
-
Is it that this love is not thorough enough
I've long been unable to sort it out
Facing the other me in the mirror
Our conversations aren't congenial



也许 我真的傻得可以
ye xu / wo zhen de sha de ke yi
竟然 还不懂你的暗示
jing ran / hai bu dong ni de an shi
我还把 我自己当作是
wo hai ba / wo zi ji dang zuo shi
你最疼的孩子
ni zui teng de hai zi
-
Perhaps I'm being really really stupid
I actually still don't understand your hinting
I still regard myself as
Your most doted child



我想 我真的傻得可以
wo xiang / wo zhen de sha de ke yi
其实 我已经迷失自己
qi shi / wo yi jing mi shi zi ji
我还把 我自己当作是
wo hai ba / wo zi ji dang zuo shi
你的唯一
ni de wei yi
-
I guess I am being really really stupid
Actually I've already completely convinced myself
I still regard myself as
Your one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment