June 13, 2008

Eason Chan - Your Backpack

陈奕迅 - 你的背包
Chen Yi Xun - Ni De Bei Bao




一九九五年 我们在机场的车站
yi jiu jiu wu nian / wo men zai ji chang de che zhan
你借我而我不想归还
ni jie wo er wo bu xiang gui huan
那个背包载满记念品和患难
na ge bei bao zai man ji nian pin huo huan nan
还有摩擦留下的图案
hai you mo ca liu xia de tu an
-
In 1995, we were at the bus station at the airport
You lent it to me and I didn't want to return it
That backpack was filled with souvenirs mixed with tribulations
And a pattern left behind from the friction



你的背包 背到现在还没烂
ni de bei bao / bei dao xian zai hai mei lan
却成为我身体另一半
que cheng wei wo shen ti ling yi ban
千金不换 它已熟悉我的汗
qian jin bu huan / ta ye shu xi wo de han
它是我肩膀上的指环
ta shi wo jian bang shang de zhi huan
-
Your backpack, I've carried it until now and it's still in good shape
It's become the other half of my body
I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money, it's already used to my sweat
It's the engagement ring on my shoulders



背了六年半 我每一天陪它上班
bei le liu nian ban / wo mei yi tian bei ta shang ban
你借我我就为你保管
ni jie wo wo jiu wei ni bao guan
我的朋友都说它旧的很好看
wo de peng you dou shuo ta jiu de hen hao kan
遗憾是它已与你无关
yi han shi ta yi yu ni wu guan
-
I've carried it for six and a half years, I carry it to work everyday
You lent it to me so I'll take care of it for you
My friends all say that it gets prettier with age
Pity is, it has nothing to do with you anymore



你的背包 让我走的好缓慢
ni de bei bao / rang wo zou de hao huan man
总有一天陪着我腐烂
zong you yi tian pei zhe wo fu lan
你的背包 对我沉重的审判
ni de bei bao / dui wo chen zhong de shen pan
借了东西为什么不还
jie le dong xi wei shen me bu huan
-
Your backpack, makes me walk so slowly
There'll be a day when it rots along with me
Your backpack, solemnly puts me on trial
"Why didn't you return what is borrowed?"

3 comments:

  1. a really good song

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s nice collection! The bag shop is selling all kinds of backpack online http://www.25880.com.

    ReplyDelete